What I Wore Wednesday - Taupe Skirt and Statement Necklace

Wednesday, September 19, 2012


Awkward neck photo...
Francesca's has my heart. If you are female and have never been, you must go. I was on the hunt for a fun necklace and came across this coral and turquoise one. I'll admit, I was a bit hesitant. I am usually a no necklace type girl (I have weird claustrophobia issues...), but statement necklaces are the hot item right now, so I figured I'd give it a go! I was more comfortable wearing this necklace because it was not so close to my neck (yes, I am seriously a claustrophobia weirdo), but I fought the phobia and ended up loving this necklace just as much...although I did take it off the minute I got in my car after work! Can you say suffocation?!?! Weird, I know.

Here is the whole outfit:


Not my favorite picture, but it'll do.
  • Necklace: $28 from Francesca's
  • White Shirt: $3.99 from TJ Maxx
  • Taupe Skirt: $9.99 TJ Maxx
  • White Flats: $5 from 8th Street Boutique in Tyler
  • TOTAL: $46.98
The taupe skirt is one that has a short skirt underneath, then has a gauze over it....so it looks long, but is short underneath...confusing, I know. But it was under ten bucks, so what's not to love!

2 comments: