What I Wore Wednesdays

Wednesday, September 12, 2012


I loveeee, love, love reading blogs about fashion. My friend Caitlin blogs about her fashion. Kendi blogs about what she wears. As well as tonsss of other people. So why can't I? Oh wait, I can! Why? Because this is my blog and, frankly, my Mom wants to know every detail of my life, so I'm going to give it to her! Right down to my skivvies! Ha! Just kidding. I won't torture y'all let y'all in on every aspect of my life. Just 99% of it :)

I have been thinking (because that is what I do when I am tired of looking at spreadsheets at work) and realized that I haven't talked about fashion much on my blog, yet I am really into slightly obsessed with clothes, purses, shoes, and all things girly. Most people who know me would agree with that. Let me clarify something: just because I adore a cute outfit, shoes, and accessories doesn't mean I dropped major dough. Contrary to what my husband thinks, I am a oooo I love that, gotta have that bargain shopper.

So, with all of that being said, I am going to start posting "What I Wore Wednesdays." Does that mean it is what I wore on that Wednesday? No. It just means that I am posting on Wednesdays. I mainly just thought the post title was cute! So if I post on Thursday, it will still be called WIWW (#toolazytotypeitout). Will I post every Wednesday? Hopefully, but graduate school, work, a needy loving husband, and life in general take priority sometimes.

I hope that you all will enjoy these posts. I will be posting where I got the items and about how much they set me back (as long as I can remember). I will also be drawing inspiration from Pinterest, so I may attach a Pinterest picture from time to time.

Can't wait to get this started!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! So fun. Can't wait to see your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I almost posted that as anonymous because it sounded super creepy but then I decided against it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I feel like it might have been more creepy if "anonymous" left me a comment saying they couldn't wait to see my outfits!

      Delete
  3. I absolutely LOVE Kendi! She was in Tri Phi with me at HSU. I am obsessed with her blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't is great!?! I saw her a couple weeks ago at her store, bloom, in McKinney. I was a little in awe...and I looked completely rough so I didn't say anything to her! Maybe next time!

      Delete