WIWW: Snow Day + Link Up

Wednesday, March 4, 2015






vest // similar || best shirt ever // here || Kendra Scott necklace // here
Outfit courtesy of the Dallas snowpocalypse. I find it funny how all Dallasites hashtag everything with #snowpocalypse, yet Boston is getting it's, what like, millionth inch of snow this week. Yes people, please feel bad for us Texans drowning in a dusting of powder. 

I've had these snow boots since I can remember. The only use they get is the once a year I go skiing and the random days when it snows here in Texas. After wearing my riding boots out and about, they were starting to get dirty from the nasty ice-slush everywhere, so I rocked these moon snow boots when I went wedding dress shopping with my sister-in-law. It was 30 degrees and misting and my feet were as warm as could be :)

Do you also see what I see? I treated myself to the Rayne necklace in white. Did you know that you get 50% off one item at Kendra Scott during your birthday month? You bet I made Chris drop me off there at 6:00pm on February 28th, before dinner, so I could cash in on this deal! She has some really cute things coming out for spring and I'm going to con Chris into buying me more goodies during his upcoming birthday month!

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.

9 comments:

  1. I am loving your snow day look. It definitely screams snow day and I love those boots!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never have snow days in Sydney but I'm loving your boots!

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have this vest! and i love it paired with that top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect snow day outfit! Loving that little necklace pop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still CANNOT believe all the snow you guys got in the Big D!!!! Crazy town....hopefully it will alllllll be over soon! And YES to the 50% off at Kendra Scott during your b-day month!! Best deal EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What?! 50% off, I need that, I've wanted one of those necklaces, but haven't made the plunge. Need to find a KS near me! I have till August to do so...or maybe be in a place that has one, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am actually planning on getting that necklace during my birthday month! I have a few months to go so I am trying to be patient :) Such a cute look - love the buffalo plaid shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is so cozy and cute! I love the buffalo plaid shirt with that necklace.

    http://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete