Gifts for your guy || Under $50

Monday, November 23, 2015


Clockwise from top left:

football game

After a weekend at my parent's house, I am still in relaxation mode because I have off all week! I am 95% done with my Christmas shopping and I plan on finishing up this week. I also want to make some progress on baby boy's nursery.

Above are some items that are perfect for the guy who has everything...cough cough Chris Tucker. I am all about the practical gift this year. No one is getting something just to get something! We've got a baby to prepare for, people! I can't be spending my money on knick-knacks just to fill spots under the tree :)

Happy Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. Keith is the same way, if he wants something he buys it - then christmas/bday rolls around and its like ok now what? Enjoy your entire week off!

    ReplyDelete