Back to School I Go!

Thursday, January 21, 2016


This picture is in honor of my last peaceful breakfast yesterday morning because....today I get to go back to school!!

Guys, I don't think I've ever been more pumped to go back to work.

There was no WIWW yesterday because I was running around trying to get paperwork to the right people in order to be cleared so I could go back to work.

Luckily, at 6:45pm last night I got a call that my district has released me and I can go back to school.

Now, I can only stand 4 hours daily, and have a slew of other restrictions, but I know my babies will be so happy to see me and they will be so helpful. My team has been nothing short of amazing and I am so blessed to work with so many people who care for me and my family so much.

I'm assuming a new level of exhaustion will be brought on, but I am ready to get out of the house. Chris has warned me that I "better take it slow," accompanied with glaring eyes.

So, please say a little prayer that I can make it these next 11 (gulp), or less, weeks without any issues. Here's to taking it slow and getting back into my routine!

Happy Thursday!




1 comment: