WIWW: Baby Update + Link Up

Wednesday, January 27, 2016







I feel like it has been forever that I've gotten dressed decent enough and been able to take pictures. I am loving this bump of mine, and will be sad when I not longer have him in my belly all day, but we are definitely gearing up to meet Mr. Graham-man.

I figured I'd do one of the traditional updates today just to change things up!

How far along: 29 weeks + five days

Baby size: Almost the size of a cabbage and a little over 3 pounds!

Sleep: This whole pregnancy I've been sleeping like a champ. I've had a few days here and there where my hip pain caused me to toss and turn, but I'd say 90% of the time I am out like a light. I haven't even been waking up to pee because I'm so exhausted! My friend let me borrow one of those Snoogle pillows and it has been the best thing ever. I have no idea why I didn't get one from the beginning.

Belly button: Okay, I don't think I've ever admitted this on my blog, but I have a serious belly button phobia. I hate, HATE belly buttons. Not the look of belly buttons, just when mine gets touched. I cannot touch it and I hate if other people Chris touches it. It makes me want to vomit! So, with that said, my button is currently flat and I am TERRIFIED for when/and if it pops out! Ya'll, that is the only thing that has truly stressed me out. I cannot fathom the thought of my button popping out and possibly being touched, grazed, or bumped in to. It makes me queasy just thinking about it!

Maternity clothes: Leggings all day, every day. I'm not even going to try any other pants. I've managed to wear quite a few of my non-maternity tops, but picked up a few more last weekend that I found super cheap at Ross. Basically everything that still fits is on repeat week after week.

Movement: He is moving around like he is trying to escape! He definitely loves when I eat apples and usually starts wiggling around 7:00am. I have yet to have him wake me up at night. Like I said, I'm not sure much can wake me up these days!

Cravings: Pancakes and waffles!! I was also craving a McDonalds double cheeseburger after church on Sunday, but we were closer to a Taco Bell, so a half pound combo burrito it was :)

Symptoms: I hate to write anything here because I know that could be jinxing it, but I really feel great about how this pregnancy has gone. Other than our hiccup a couple weeks ago, things have been going pretty smooth. I was having pretty bad back pain, but after going to the hospital and getting a shot to stop labor, I realized those were contractions and not actual back pain. I haven't had any back pain since receiving that shot! Praise God!

Things I've anticipated like heartburn, swelling, etc. haven't shown up yet, but I know things can change overnight, so I am taking it one day at a time.

Wedding rings: On! Some days I might eat too many chips and have to take them off, but as of right this moment, they are on.

Looking forward to: We have both our showers in February, so we are looking forward to putting the final touches on his nursery and stocking up on the essentials.

We also have some classes at the hospital scheduled that I really feel will get us in baby-mode.

As of this coming Friday, I will officially be 30 weeks! My doctor won't let me go over 41 weeks, so we have a maximum 11 weeks lefts before G gets here!

Now for the link up!

- All I ask is you link back to my blog and link to a specific post.

- Write about something fashion related!

- Instagram @SarahTuckerUp for more outfits and randoms!

Thanks for linking up and to see other WIWW posts, click here.


14 comments:

  1. I cannot believe only 11 weeks!!! You look adorable and so glad you are feeling great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! It is so nice to see that you are really enjoying being pregnant. It is such a special time in your life. Thank you for hosting.

    Cherie
    http://www.stylenudge.com/monochromatic/#more-11060

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your pregnancy is going so well. Love that maternity top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Glad everything is going well!

    - xox Mary
    www.marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful my friend!! And like I said before, it's like you're the female version of Aaron and I the female version for Chris... Aaron doesn't even want to talk about belly buttons, let alone have his touched. So what do I do....touch it every chance I get. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! And your due date looks like it's exactly 1 week ahead of mine - yay for April babies :)

    Heather
    http://ivy-lane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The belly button was my biggest fear too and unfortunately, was out of control by the end of my first pregnancy. I hated it!!! And now with this baby it's already on the move and I'm over it. It doesn't bother me so much anymore because there's nothing that can be done but I sure wish it wasn't the case.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and me both with the belly button issue... Just the other day I was getting ready for bed and cam's comment was "eh that belly button is looking questionable there". ha! it is also his phobia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad to hear you've been sleeping well! Beautiful as always, friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your baby update! So cute. And I feel like the belly button thing will also weird me out when the time comes. I am weird about feet, but belly buttons could probably go in that category too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your baby bump and your updates! I do updates too and they are so fun! Being pregnant is such a wonderful miracle! :) You're getting so close.

    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  12. What super cute bump style you have! Thanks for sharing!

    Robyn
    Feel Great Fashion

    ReplyDelete