Graham || 6 Months

Tuesday, October 4, 2016


















Y'all, I can. not. even. with these pictures! We took G out in the backyard early Saturday morning to take his 6 month pictures, on his actual 6 month birthday, and I couldn't believe how perfect they turned out! He is seriously the happiest kid ever.

Weight: 19.5lb (84%)

Height: 27in. (67%)

Clothes: 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers.

Food loves: sweet potatoes, pears, and carrots.

Food hates: green beans and squash

New stuff: Anything and everything goes in his mouth! He is also super vocal. If you follow me on instagram (@sarahtuckerup), you have seen our boy in action!

He loves sleeping on his tummy, is completely out of any sort of sleep sack, loves pulling anything he can over his face when he sleeps (insert mom heart attack here), and he is now the best napper!

Daycare has got him on such a great routine. He is so predictable and that makes life with him so easy. He goes to bed at 7pm and gets up once to eat between 4-5am and then is back down until I get him up around 6:30am.

I'd have to say this stage is just fun. He is honestly so happy all the time. You can play with him and we can go out with him and know he will just be so darn happy. He loves stroller rides and smiles at anyone at anytime.

G baby,

Life with you just keeps getting better and better. Your dad and I talk daily about how perfect you are and we are so scared what our other kids will be like because you're just so darn good.

You have come to love schedules and love getting your sleep. Your teachers say you haven't met a food or bottle you didn't love. On your daily report you always get "happy" and "busy" circled. I can already tell you're going to be a thinker.

You're blonde hair throws your dad and I off, although you look just like me when I was a baby....except for those precious squinty eyes. Those are ALL daddy!! I'm literally laughing right now because they are SO squinty. And you smile so much that they're squinty all the time!

Today with you was just the best. Even after your shots, you were such a joy. You and I cuddled and we played. You blew out your diaper after I gave you prunes and I used 769 wipes to clean you up. 

Graham Ray, you are just the best stinkin' thing that has ever happened to your dad and I and we absolutely are wrapped around every one of your little pudgy fingers.

I love you, G baby.

You momma.

5 comments:

  1. The backwards cap ones are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness he is cute!! How are our babies 6 months old??? Ps. Love your blog design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl he is just the most adorable! These pictures capture his perfectly squishy and happy personality perfectly! I definitely think that last one needs to be on a canvas!

    ReplyDelete