5 Things

Monday, March 13, 2017

Hi friends! I took most of the week off to relax and spend time with my G baby! Last week was my spring break and it was glorious. We stayed home and, for the first time in a longgg time, I finally feel rested. A week off was just what this teacher needed. 

Here are 5 things for you Monday morning:

1. This kid. We went to this adorable little coffee shop on our town's square this week and he was being a hoot. We definitely don't have a shy boy. He was sticking out his hand for everyone to touch him, he was waving, giggling, and having the best time. He radiates JOY.


2. For those wondering about how my brother and sister in law are doing, they are good! My SIlL had surgery Friday to repair her separated shoulder and she is recovering well. Thanks for all your prayers!

3. If you're in need of adorable baby accessories or baby items monogrammed, look no further than Yellow Button Baby! Look at this adorable monogrammed bib. I die every time he wears it. 


4. Speaking of Etsy, some of the custom ideas my clients have leave me swooning! I mean, who would have thought to change the frame to gray? I don't know! But, I'm loving it!!



4. I'm one of those people who has used the same face wash/routine for years. I've tried all sorts of different washes and creams, but something I hadn't tried was Nerium. My friend let me try the Age-Defying Night Cream for seven days and, although skeptical at first, you can clearly see my results! Both pictures were at night, so terrible lighting, but I was honestly shocked at the difference in such a short amount of time. I got Impetigo under my eye a few months back that left a scar, but after using Nerium, the scar has almost vanished! If you have any questions or want to order your own Nerium products, reach out to my friend Kim!

Before and after only seven days of use.  


5. This boy. I didn't think I'd like to see him grow up, but it is the best thing ever. He is so hilarious and is already testing the boundaries. In this instance, he kept putting a leaf in his mouth and I'd say, "No," and he would pull it in and out of his mouth just to despite me. Little stinker. He is also obsessed with balls and will play fetch with himself for hours. Not going to lie, it makes Chris and I ecstatic that we may have a little ball player on our hands!



Happy Monday, friends!




2 comments:

  1. You will love to have all these memories written down to look back on one day! I am purging this week and ran across a journal I had when my now 15 year old was 2....we had so many laughs yesterday reading back over some of the things he did and said! I wish I had done better keeping up with all of the funny things they all did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring break is glorious - we started ours on Friday!

    ReplyDelete